- The Ultra-Safe, Inc. beam anchor adjusts to fit 18 inch to 18 inch steel beams up to 2 3/8” thickness.
- Manufactured with grade 8 hardware and slip proof notches for easy installation.
- Ensure compatibility between anchor and connecting hardware.
- When mounting anchorage, base must be flush with mounting surface. Also, when mounting on a vertical surface, the anchor ring must be perpendicular to the ground plane.
- Mounting surface must have a minimum tensile capacity of 10,000 lbs. (10k).
- Clamp is suitable for use as termination or intermediate (pass thru).
- Center clamp on column flange
- Move clamping tabs in as close to the flanges as possible.
- Seat heel of clamping tabs in nearest slip resistant notch directly opposite of each other
- Tighten tab bolt nuts, as tight as possible with wrench (Approximately 100ft. lbs torque)
Flange: 2 3/8”
Max Weight: 22 lbs.
Materials: Carbon Steel
Manufactured in: U.S.A.
MinimumTensile: 10,000 lbs. (10k) Meets or Exceeds ANSI Z359.1