Horizontal 60’ System – Synthetic
96952-60 (30.0 lbs)
This unit consists of the following:
• 5/8” Diameter synthetic rope
• Two anchorage webbing or cable slings
• Two carabiners
• Two steel o-rings
• Nylon carrying bag
This unit performs the following functions:
1. Stretching the synthetic rope
2. Maintaining and controlling desired tension
3. Absorbing motive energy of the fall
4. Permitting adjustments to the system.
These adjustments to the system will
substantially reduce the forces
on the anchorages in case of a fall.